Summer Light and Sunny smiles

Monday 6 July 2015

There is something so distinctive and so beautiful about summer light that I adore. Recently, in June, I had the pleasure of joining Jill, Leona and Cathy once again to photograph their Oh Me Oh My DIY workshop. This time it was their Summer botanical themed workshop at the Langton House Hotel in Kilkenny. And sure enough, in the spirit of the season, the sun shone through the vast glass conservatory and bathed us in light for the entire day.  From the cool clear Irish light in the morning to the warm "it's definitely summer time now" light in the afternoon it was a dream to be part of the workshop and to photograph the eclectic displays and (it has to be said) the beaming attendees and mentors! The whole day glowed from start to finish and I will always look back on it with fondness. And if that's not enough positivity for one day I don't know what is! Now off to start an argument with someone or frown for a little while! 

But before I do that here are some of my favourite photos from that sun-filled day, attention to detail was the name of the game! Well done girls, it was a delight. x

















 

No comments :

Post a Comment